Staying Sharp: What you should be doing everydayJul 26, 2022
Many people struggle with how they should spend their time transitioning to the next level. They ask, “what should I do, Dr. Watkins?” Here are my top 6 recommendations of daily habits you should develop:
- Spend at least 10 minutes praying - Prayer is dialoguing with God. God is ready to speak answers and solutions to your heart. But you must be in a position to hear.
- Remind yourself of your purpose – Keep your mind on your “why” throughout the day. Of course, your “why” shouldn’t be money, status, or sales. But God, family, results.
- Tackle challenging tasks first – To avoid the spirit of dread later in the day, do things you dread the most first… the rest of your day will get lighter.
- Find something to improve – Your goal should be to experience measurable results, not just be busy. Your responsibility is to improve your systems, strategies, processes, and people daily.
- Engage someone new – Social media makes engaging people easy. But your success and blessing will come from people that God leads you to engage in the natural.
- Eat healthily and laugh out loud – Start seeing food as the fuel you need to maximize your energy, not an event. And, hearing your laugh out loud will release healing endorphins over your life!
Stay connected with Conquer news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.